sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

thankful

Says you gotta live, live, live, live and deal with beings and their natures. Abdicate of nights full of psychoactive substances, people of all kind of energy and tachycardia for good and sincere dog bites. At first I thought about dying because couldnt interact with the world giving my essence, then gave up, because if I received the blessing of a soul inside a body it's cuz I have something to find out and something to do with it. Then thought about leaving to anywhere close to nowhere, a place full of nothing, to restart everything, all my knowledges and beliefs. Any paradisiac beach or river coast close to any lots of green crossed my mind. For sure that would be nice if I was in a movie, I decided to go to a buddhist monastery and spend days meditating and not worrying. After waiting long time for destiny not upcoming in my way I thought about dying the second time. Like João de Santo Cristo that second time in hell made me light up my mind - a litle acid too - but totally possible to be seen without it now. Understanding is the main point for getting better, to recover you have to know what’s up with you, and it’s been some time I know, and even tried to break up with those walls that made me fuckin stuck, but time after time was just getting more and more frustrated, so the walls grows. Changed my music tune and made home my own monastery. Plenty of times when choosing a good radio station for the little female puppy nap, elderly Lionel Richie told me I was easy. Focusing before I get lost between the notes: "Easy like a Sunday morning". I’ll let it out, tomorrow is a Sunday morning. Thanks to the radio, thanks to tomorrow, thanks to radiohead, thanks to Caya, thanks for the Almighty in my head.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário